A former stress bunny trying to slow life down and concentrate on the things that matter.
If I described myself as an environmentalist you would laugh and I would probably join you. My life is very far from squeaky green clean but making an effort is important to me and I think that everyone has a responsibility to do what they can, however small.
My own small changes from 2014 are:
- Buy no new clothes in
- Buy no more toiletries – a trawl of the bathroom revealed a ridiculous stash of part used products and miniatures released from hotels :0
- Reduce the amount of packaging we buy and consume – I’m not sure what an appropriate target would be though?
- Spend more time with friends and family
- And the one that is ridiculously hard to measure – laugh more and cry less – I guess you know if you’re there by the way you feel!
- Reduce our energy consumption
I hope you will follow my journey!